Thinking that war is inevitable makes it so; it’s a self-fulfilling prophecy. Thinking that ending war is possible opens the door to constructive work on an actual peace system.
* There is already more Peace in the World than War
* We Have Changed Major Systems in the Past
* We Live in a Rapidly Changing World
* Compassion and Cooperation are Part of the Human Condition
* The Importance of Structures of War and Peace
* How Systems Work
* An Alternative System is Already Developing
* Nonviolence: The Foundation of Peace
We want to hear from you! (Please share comments below)
How has this led you to think differently about alternatives to war?
What would you add, or change, or question about this?
What can you do to help more people understand about these alternatives to war?
How can you take action to make this alternative to war a reality?
Please share this material widely!
See full table of contents for A Global Security System: An Alternative to War